Are you wanting more than the average monogram?
Are you aching for hand painted heraldry to illustrate your story in a way words can't fully capture?
Look no further, you're in the right place!!
I hand paint all the elements of your design that tell your story just for you. I use the illustrations only once, I don't use them on any other crest! I give you all the original paintings used to create your crest & I stitch them together digitally to create a watercolor crest of epic proportions.
These are perfect for creating cohesive decor for weddings, anniversaries, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, baptisms, celebration of life events for our loved ones, & thoughtful gifts for people who have everything.
You can get the watercolor crest printed on anything!!
Print your heraldry on invitations, blankets, cups, napkins, plates, shirts, menus, towels, temporary tattoos, stickers, scrapbooks, dance floor vinyls, & canvases for displaying in their homes...
Really, the possibilities are endless.
- Once purchased, I'll email you with the design form to complete so I can gather all the information to create your custom artwork!
- You will receive three rounds of edits to the crest, a web resolution file for sharing it online, a large high resolution print file, unlimited printing rights, my guide for printing your crest on all types of things & all of the original paintings for you to keep as keepsakes!
- The print file is 800-1200 dpi so it can be printed in large formats without losing resolution and having fuzzy edges!
- Turnaround time for final file delivery averages 2-4 weeks depending on the amount of edits requested. If you need your crest completed by a date less than 15 days away, email me to ensure I have space in my production calendar to accommodate you.
- If you'd like a vector file of the crest, that can be arranged for an additional fee.
- You'll have the rights to give the file to another graphic designer to use for any stationery you have them create for you (you must tell them they're only allowed to use your file for you and that they don't have the right to edit it to use for other clients).
* This is a 2017 introductory rate. The price will change in 2018.