Watercolor Table Numbers
Each of these table numbers is made of real stained glass in a variety of colors that coordinate with your wedding's mood.
They are each individually cut, the sides are ground to be smooth, then the edges are wrapped in real copper, & lastly each guest's name is calligraphed.
From start to finish the entire process is done by hand.
These artisanal table numbers can be a great way to tell your love story with illustrations & even naming each table something meaningful to you two!
They make a great art piece for your home when they're all displayed together after the wedding!
Fun ideas for table names:
- Favorite vacations together
- Favorite movies/tv
- Songs with meaning to the two of you
- Street names that tell your story
- Favorite hobbies together
- Favorite game names
- Your pet names for each other
- Fun nick names of members of the bridal party
- Favorite foods, animals, musicians etc.
- Something to do with your wedding theme
- Numbers written numerically or in word form
Once you have purchased the listing for the quantity you need, I will email you with the form to fill out so I get all the details ready to paint!
The completed table markers will be shipped 2-3 weeks after receiving all information from you.
USPS Priority shipping is included.
*If you are not in the US, please email ro@pigmentandparchment & I will invoice your international shipping cost.
No edits are included & due to the custom nature of this item there are no refunds.